Pasta Frittata With Goat Cheese and TomatoFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta cooked shopping list
- 8 large eggs beaten to blend shopping list
- 4 large garlic cloves minced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 6 ounces soft fresh goat cheese shopping list
- 2 cup chopped peeled seeded tomatoes drained shopping list
- 2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 3 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in bowl then season with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in cast iron skillet medium high heat.
- Add pasta mixture and spread evenly then reduce heat to medium and cook 6 minutes.
- Cover and cook 4 minutes then transfer skillet to broiler.
- Broil for 3 minutes then sprinkle with goat cheese.
- Broil until cheese softens about 2 minutes then slide frittata out onto platter.
- Combine tomatoes, vinegar and basil then season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Top frittata with tomato mixture then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.