ROASTED BRUSSEL SPROUTS WITH POTATOES BACONFrom softshellcrab 6 years ago
- 1 ½ lbs. baby yukon gold potatoes, Quartered or halved if very small shopping list
- 1 lb. brussel sprouts, trimmed and halved shopping list
- 6 medium shallots, quartered shopping list
- 3 slices thick-cut bacon, cut crosswise into 1/2 inch strips shopping list
- 3 Tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt shopping list
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 450 deg. Combine the potatoes, Brussels sprouts, shallots and bacon in large bowl; toss with the oil. Sprinkle with the salt and pepper and toss again. Transfer to a 10 x 15 Pyrex dish and roast (I used my non-stick roasting pan), stirring every 15 min. until the veggies are tender and well browned (35 to 40 min.).
- Combine melted butter and lemon juice in a small bowl and pour over veggies and toss to coat. Serve immediately.