Baked Apple PancakeFrom wmhaynes 6 years ago
- 4 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 4 cups diced and peeled apples shopping list
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon or lime juice shopping list
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 cup whole milk shopping list
- 1 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- Confectioners’ sugar for dusting shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Melt half the butter, add the apples and sauté until tender.
- Sprinkle with the brown sugar, lemon/lime juice, and cinnamon and stir to combine. Remove from heat.
- Preheat a 9x13 baking dish for 5 minutes then add the remaining 2 tablespoons butter to it and coat the bottom and sides.
- Spoon the sautéed apple misture over the bottom evenly.
- By hand, whisk together eggs, milk, flour, vanilla, and salt until blended.
- Pour the batter over the hot fruit. Bake until puffed and golden brown (about 20-25 minutes).
- Remove from oven and dust with confectioners’ sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
The Cookwmhaynes Simpsonville, SC
The Rating6 people
great recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I'm bookmarking this one!dynie in Marietta loved it
This will make enough for me to share! ^5!!a1patti in Salem loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!