Roasted Garlic-Mustard PotatoesFrom grizzlybear 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray a roasting pan 3 times to coat with the vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, mix together the mustard, paprika, garlic, chili powder, and pepper in a large bowl. Whisk to blend.
- Spray the potatoes with vegetable oil and prick with the tines of a fork. Add to the bowl, tossing to evenly coat potatoes.
- Dump the potatoes into a roasting pan, leaving a little space between each one.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until the potatoes are fork tender.