Easy Italian DressingFrom jaie 9 years ago
- 1 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice, no seeds shopping list
- 1/4 cup white vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground thyme leaves shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl combine all ingredients and whisk well.
- Transfer to a jar with a tight-sealing lid, use a spatula to get it all.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Shake well before using.
- Use over salads or for a chiken marinade.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
The Rating3 people
OMG, this has my name all over it.pieplate in Claremont loved it
Used this dressing in Louisia Potato Salad today. It was super terrific.
http://www.grouprecipes.com/65199/louisiana-potato-salad.htmlotterpond in Windermere loved it
I had to figure out the calories so I can add this to my diet tracking database. Note that I substituted Splenda for the sugar ingredient. This makes a significant savings in calories.
1 tbsp Per Serving
Calo...moreotterpond in Windermere loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!