Easy Italian DressingFrom jaie 6 years ago
- 1 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice, no seeds shopping list
- 1/4 cup white vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground thyme leaves shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl combine all ingredients and whisk well.
- Transfer to a jar with a tight-sealing lid, use a spatula to get it all.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Shake well before using.
- Use over salads or for a chiken marinade.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
The Rating3 people
Used this dressing in Louisia Potato Salad today. It was super terrific.
http://www.grouprecipes.com/65199/louisiana-potato-salad.htmlotterpond in Orlando loved it
I had to figure out the calories so I can add this to my diet tracking database. Note that I substituted Splenda for the sugar ingredient. This makes a significant savings in calories.
1 tbsp Per Serving
Calo...moreotterpond in Orlando loved it
OMG, this has my name all over it.pieplate in Claremont loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!