Niska Pulls em ApartsFrom julesong 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt the butter (in the microwave is fine) and stir in the garlic powder.
- Pour butter mixture into the bottom of a 8 to 9-inch round baking pan, tilting it around so that the entire surface is covered.
- Sprinkle the dried onion and dried parsley evenly over the butter.
- Remove the refrigerator biscuits from the can and cut them into quarters.
- Place the cut biscuit pieces evenly over the herb and butter covered pan bottom, trying to not overlap the pieces too much.
- Sprinkle the grated Parmesan over the cut biscuits.
- Bake in 350 degree F oven until biscuits and Parmesan are golden brown on top, about 20-25 minutes. Move to bottom rack of your oven and cook for an additional 5 minutes to ensure that the bottom of the pullaparts are cooked well.
- Source: Earth That Was LJ Cooking Community, from Colleen Jo, as “Parmesan Pullaparts.” Note from Colleen Jo: “Sometimes, when I'm short on time, I don't cut the biscuits, I just put them in the pan whole. Then they’re called Parmesan Biscuits.”