Rigatoni With Goat CheeseFrom helewes 8 years ago
- 1 pound rigatoni shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled goat cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- Topping Variations: shopping list
- 1/4 cup slivered sun-dried tomatoes, toasted pine nuts, chopped or torn herbs, or pitted, sliced black olives , or blue cheese stuffed olives .Crisp pancetta or your favorite bacon! shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Cook rigatoni in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente, according to package directions; drain, reserving 1/2 cup cooking water.
- 2. Return pasta to pot, and toss with goat cheese and Parmesan. Season with salt and pepper, and add some of the reserved pasta water as desired. Sprinkle with preferred topping, and serve.