City ChickenFrom mellian 6 years ago
- 3/4 pound pork, boneless loin, cut into 3/4" cubes shopping list
- 3/4 pound veal, boneless loin, cut into 3/4" cubes shopping list
- bamboo skewers shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- salt and pepper and powdered garlic shopping list
- 1 egg, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- oil for frying shopping list
How to make it
- Alternate veal and pork cubes on short bamboo skewers. Heat about 1/3 inch of oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat.
- Season the flour with salt and pepper and garlic. Whisk together the
- egg and milk. Dip the "chicken" first in the seasoned flour, then the egg/milk mix and back in the seasoned flour.
- Add to the hot oil and cook until browned on all sides. Drain on paper towels.
- 4 Servings
The Cookmellian Deltona, FL
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!