Quick and Easy Monkey BreadFrom georgiarose 7 years ago
How to make it
- Spray bundt pan with non stick cooking spray and set aside. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon. Cut refrigerator biscuits in quarters and toss in cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and add brown sugar and bring to a boil.
- Line the bundt pan with biscuits and pecans, then pour butter mixture over them.
- Bake for about 30 minutes. Remove bread from the pan when it's still hot to avoid sticking.
The Cookgeorgiarose Tallahassee, FL
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!