Quick and Easy Nutty Cheese BarsFrom michelle73 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9x13 pan.
- Stir together cake mix, margarine and HALF the pecans.
- Press mixture evenly into pan.
- Beat brown sugar and cream cheese together until well mixed.
- Spread over base.
- Sprinkle remaining pecans over top and gently pat into cheese.
- Bake 25-30 minutes until edges are browned.
- Cool and store in closed container in fridge.
The Cookmichelle73 Melville, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!