Hot Crab Dip - Chandlers Crabhouse SeattleFrom julesong 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise shopping list
- 6 ounces dungeness crabmeat shopping list
- 4 ounces artichoke hearts, well drained and coarsely chopped shopping list
- white pepper, to taste shopping list
- 2 green onions, minced (mostly the green parts, but it's up to you) shopping list
- cayenne pepper, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly pan spray a small 1 1/2 inch deep baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine the cheese, mayo, crabmeat, chopped artichoke hearts, and white pepper (to taste). (You can also season with salt, if you like, but I don't think it needs it.)
- Blend all ingredients with a spoon, but don't break up the crabmeat lumps too much.
- Pour into prepared baking dish. (You can also sprinkle with extra Parmesan, if you like.)
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 minutes or until brown and heated through.
- Garnish with the minced green onion and cayenne pepper and serve with pita pieces or chips, bagette slices, veggie dippers, or even tortilla chips or bagette slices. I like to use sliced jicama as a dipper!
The Cookjulesong Seattle, WA
The Rating6 people
This looks FAB!! Thanks for sharing!divacook in Maple Plain loved it
This sounds incredible.trackwidow in Fort Atkinson loved it
I love this!! I think my husband and I were at that restaurant a few years ago. Will surely make this one. Thanks!!kathye in loved it