Kentucky Banana PuddingFrom pamela 7 years ago
- 4 banana, cut into slices shopping list
- 1 cup white sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/4 cup cornstarch shopping list
- 1 (12 fl. oz) can of evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 1 beaten egg, beaten shopping list
- 1 (12 oz) box of vanilla wafers shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the sugar, cornstarch, and both the evaporated and regular milk in a saucepan over a medium heat. Stir well and mix until thickened. Remove mixture from the heat, then add vanilla, and mix thoroughly.
- Place a layer of cookies in a large bowl or casserole dish. Pour the pudding mixture on top of the cookies and garnish with a layer of the sliced bananas. Place in the refrigerator until chilled.