Chicken With MushroomsFrom sunny 8 years ago
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1/4 cup Bisquick shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup white wine shopping list
- 8 oz fresh mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 9 x 13 pan with nonstick cooking spray. Pound chicken breasts to 1/4-inch thickness. Place bisquick, salt and pepper in a gallon-size ziploc bag. Add chicken breasts to bag and turn to coat. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high. Saute chicken breasts 2-4 minutes per side, just until browned. Transfer to prepared pan. Set aside.
- Add mushrooms and wine to skillet. Saute 3-4 minutes, scraping up browned bits. Pour over chicken. Bake, covered, for 45 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 21
The Cooksunny Portland, OR
The Rating4 people
wonderful!tazoncaffeine in Manchester loved it
Sounds good!organicmama in loved it
I am re-looking at this recipe, is there anything you can use in place of the wine? I'm just not a wine cooking gal. Oh, and watch how you talk about blondes.......:)organicmama in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!