BEETROOT CHOCOLATE CAKEFrom vivian 6 years ago
- 8oz SR flour shopping list
- 1oz cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 4oz caster sugar shopping list
- Pinch of salt shopping list
- 3oz dark chocolate melted shopping list
- 3oz butter melted shopping list
- 4oz raw grated beetroot peeled weight shopping list
- 2 eggs beaten shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oven to GM4/180’C/350’F. Grease and line a 2lb-loaf tin or cake tin.
- Sift together the flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder.
- Stir in the sugar, beetroot, melted chocolate and butter and the eggs.
- Turn into the tin and bake for 50 minutes or until firm on top and an inserted skewer comes out clean.