PinwheelsFrom brittbrat018 7 years ago
How to make it
- Mix together cream cheese and ranch dressing package.
- Spead about 3 Tbsps. of mix on tortilla.
- Place two piece of deli meat on the mixture.
- Roll tortilla really tight.
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
- Refridgerate for at least three hours.
- Cut into 3/4 inch slices and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookbrittbrat018 Ruston, LA
The Rating3 people
Sounds good for a get together I have next weekend. Do you ever put cheese in yours?ladycropalot in Dallas loved it
I did make the pinwheels...a bit later than I planned. They turned over great and I just put the cream cheese and turkey like you had in your post. I even shared your recipe with my sister. Thanks againladycropalot in Dallas loved it
Thanks for this post, I'll need to add it to the Halloween party menu. The kids love these.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!