Korean Style beef and pastaFrom jaie 6 years ago
- 1 pound lean round steak shopping list
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon rice wine shopping list
- 2 teaspoons sugar shopping list
- 1-6 3/4 package rice noodles shopping list
- 2 cups thinly sliced napa cabbage shopping list
- 2 cups thinly sliced yellow bell peppers shopping list
- 1 carrots, shredded shopping list
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced shopping list
- Korean-style dressing, posted shopping list
How to make it
- Freeze beef until partially firm and cut into very thin slices.
- Combine soy sauce, rice wine and sugar in a small nonmetallic bowl.
- Add beef slices, toss to coat evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hous.
- Drain beef, grill over medium-hot coals 2-3 minutes or until done to desired temperature.
- Cook noodles in boiling water 1-2 minutes until tender.
- Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Arrange noodles onto platter.
- Combine cabbage, bell peppers, carrot, green onions and beef in a bowl.
- Add Korean-style dressing.
- Toss to coat evenly.
- Serve over noodles.
- Garnish with additional green onion if desired.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!