Baked Brie With Honey and PecansFrom loulou 7 years ago
How to make it
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove the Brie from it's wrapping and put in an oven proof dish.
- Make a few cuts in the top, drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with thyme leaves.
- Cover with foil and bake for 10 minutes, or until gooey.
- Remove the foil and drizzle with the honey and sprinkle with the chopped pecans.
- Serve with lots of French bread to scoop up the gooey cheese.
The Cookloulou FR
- Not added to any groups yet!