Chucks Chicken and Rice CasseroleFrom sweetthing1953 7 years ago
- 2 boxes chicken flavored rice-A-Roni shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 2 soup cans milk shopping list
- 8 boneless chicken breasts (I like chicken thighs, so I use them instead and I think it make a moister dish) shopping list
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients (including the flavor packets in the Rice-a-Roni) EXCEPT the chicken and onion soup mix.
- Pour into greased large baking dish (larger than the 9x13 size) (NOTE: I use my large turkey roaster to bake this because it makes so much OR cut the recipe in half and put in 9x13 pan)
- Place the chicken on top of the mixture.
- Sprinkle with the dry onion soup mix.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil for 2 hours at 325 degrees.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooksweetthing1953 Sharpsburg, GA
The Rating2 people
I have a pkg of thighs that I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with, so this is on the menu tomorrow! I'll let you know how they liked it! Thanks for the post!shelleybeanz73 in Ashland loved it
I made this tonight and it was great! I had to make some variations where I didn't have all the stuff and didn't feel like running to the grocery lol.
Instead of 2 boxes of chicken rice I used one chicken and one broccoli/cheese (YUM).
moreshelleybeanz73 in Ashland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!