Sun-dried tomato and Cheesey pizzaFrom jaie 7 years ago
- 1 ready-to-serve pizza crust, 12-14 inches shopping list
- 1/2 cup chive and onion cream cheese shopping list
- 1 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and sliced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped OR 2 teaspoons dried oregano shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped or 2 teaspoons dried basil leaves shopping list
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 425°.
- Place pizza crust on ungreased pizza sheet or cookie sheet.
- Spread cream cheese evenly over pizza crust.
- Top with tomatoes, oregano and basil.
- Evenly sprinkle with the cheeses.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cut into wedges.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!