Chocolate Cherry Pistachio FudgeFrom brilynn 7 years ago
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 2 T butter shopping list
- ¼ tsp fleur de sel shopping list
- 2 cups marshmallows shopping list
- 2 oz 85% cocoa chocolate, chopped shopping list
- 8 oz bittersweet chocolate, chopped shopping list
- ¼ cup pistachios, chopped shopping list
- ¼ cup pecans, chopped shopping list
- ½ cup dried cherries shopping list
How to make it
- Line and 8 inch square baking pan with foil.
- Combine sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in a medium, heavy bottomed saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 5-6 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in everything that’s leftover until marshmallows and chocolate are melted. Pour into prepared baking pan. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Lift from pan, remove foil, cut into pieces.
- Stores well in wax paper in a ziplock.