Spicy Honey Mustard SauceFrom bubbl3s 7 years ago
- For quarter pounds of ribs: shopping list
- 3/4 tbs oil shopping list
- 1/8 small onion finely miniced shopping list
- 3 tbs honey shopping list
- 2 tbs mustard shopping list
- 1 tbs cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 1/2 ts red pepper flakes shopping list
- a pinch of salt shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Cook the onions well or until caramelised.
- Add all the rest of the ingredients and stir gently for 5 minutes.
- Let the sauce cool slightly before using it to marinade the meat.
The Cookbubbl3s Trento, IT
- Not added to any groups yet!