Peanut Butter Chocolate ParfaitFrom shirleyoma 7 years ago
How to make it
- ADD milk gradually to peanut butter in medium bowl, stirring
- with wire whisk until well blended. Add whipped topping; stir until
- well blended. Set aside.
- PREPARE pudding as directed on package. Spoon half of the
- pudding evenly into 6 parfait glasses; top with peanut butter
- mixture. Cover with remaining pudding.
- REFRIGERATE at least 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.
The Cookshirleyoma Cove, OR
The Rating2 people
Oh what are you doing to us now?organicmama in loved it