HalushkiFrom calel 8 years ago
How to make it
- Shred the cabbage and chop up the onion.
- Cook the egg noodles according to the package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large pan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the onions to the pan and cook until translucent.
- Next, reduce the heat to low. Add the cabbage to the pan and stir until cabbage is well mixed with the onion.
- Cover the pan with a lid, and cook until cabbage is tender, stirring occasionally to prevent burning.
- (Optional) If you like your cabbage caramelized, take off the lid once it is tender and continue to cook until the cabbage is browned.
- Mix in the noodles and heat through.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
The Cookcalel Austin, TX
The Rating5 people
LOVE THIS!recipediva in Pittsburgh loved it
What a unique side dish. Leave it to people who know how to stretch a dollar to come up with a tasty dish!oldgringo in Cottonwood loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!