Pumpkin CupcakesFrom sunny 7 years ago
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 4 tablespoons softened butter shopping list
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree, fresh mashed or canned shopping list
- 1/3 cup milk shopping list
- Frosting: shopping list
- 3 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1 1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- Optional - pecan Half, pumpkin shaped gum drop, candy corn,,, shopping list
How to make it
- Into a bowl sift together the flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and spices. In a mixing bowl, beat butter and sugar together. Add egg, beating well. Beat in pumpkin puree. Add dry ingredients, alternating with the milk, until well blended.
- Line 2 mini muffin pans with 30 to 36 mini muffin liners. Fill each lined cup about 2/3 full. Bake at 350° for 15 to 20 minutes, or until cakes bounce back when lightly touched in the center.
- To Make Frosting: In a medium bowl, combine confectioners' sugar, Cream cheese, 1/2 cup butter or margarine and 1 1/4 teaspoons vanilla. Beat until smooth. Spread on cooled cupcakes. Add optional topping if desired.