Homemade German Chocolate Cake FrostingFrom melsa102 9 years ago
How to make it
- Combine milk, sugar, butter and egg in saucepan, stir constantly and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and cool for a few minutes.
- Stir in vanilla, coconut and pecans.
- It's ready to frost the cake.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookmelsa102 Acworth, GA
The Rating9 people
I love this recipe, really fantastic!!! Been making it for years! Thank you for the great post!shirleyoma in Cove loved it
I make the homemade German Chocolate cake and this frosting, it's wonderful, great post, thanks.henrie in Savannah loved it
This is so good and a real classic. My mom always used this recipes on her homemade German Chocolate cakes. Great post, thanks, Melsa!lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!