Baked Breaded Eggplant SlicesFrom inmaculada 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400ºF
- Arrange eggplant slices on a shallow baking pan and brush them with mayonnaise.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, being careful since cheese has salt too.
- In a small bowl mix bread crumbs, grated cheese, parsley and toasted sesame seeds.
- Dip eggplant slices in the bread mixture and coat thoroughly, pressing to stick mixture on both sides.
- Place eggplant slices on a shallow clean and ungreased baking pan and bake for 15-20 minutes or until nicely brown. Turn slices and let brown for 10-15 minutes more.
- They are terrific as a first veggie course as well as side dish for meat or fish.
People Who Like This Dish 27
The Cookinmaculada Palma De Mallorca, ES
The Rating2 people
This is for me! Thanks Immaculada. God Bless,Joymariemystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
What an improvent on frying or grilling them. I love eggplant and this is an excellent recipe!leonora5 in Kleinemonde loved it
I made it and its the best possible way to cook Eggplant - thanks so much!! Easy and healthier - and delicious too!leonora5 in Kleinemonde loved it