Hamburger StroganoffFrom recipediva 9 years ago
- I usually make 4 or more pounds of this. I am giving you the recipe per pound and adjust it accordinly. shopping list
- 1 pound ground meat shopping list
- spoonful of flour shopping list
- onions shopping list
- garlic shopping list
- can mushrooms shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup.(yes a must, I love mushrooms so I tried this with cream of mushroom and other cream types. Something about cream of chicken that makes this the only way to make it.) shopping list
- sour cream(i pint per pound, but adjust to taste some like more some like less) shopping list
- egg noodles, cooked and drained (keep warm) shopping list
How to make it
- Brown meat
- While draining saute chopped onion until soft (with some oil of course.)
- Saute garlic if you wish
- Place browned meat back in Big pot
- sprinkle on some flour and saute.
- Add mushrooms and cover until cooked through.
- When mushrooms are cooked through, add cream of chicken soup, stir in.
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Cover cook about 10 minutes or until cooked thru
- RIGHT before serving add sour cream.
- Serve over noodles and warm rolls