Cocoa Roca Cloud CakeFrom mystic_river1 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place the whipping cream in bowl of an electric mixer and whip on low speed.
- Slowly sprinkle in the cocoa mix and whip until stiff peaks form.
- Unwrap the candy and place it in a heavy plastic or paper bag.
- Put the candy in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Roughly crush the candy with a hammer or mallet.
- Slice the cake in half to make 2 layers. Put about 3/4 inch of the cocoa cream on the cut layer and sprinkle generously with the crushed candy.
- Replace the top half and frost the cake with at least a 1/2-inch-thick coating of the cocoa cream.
- Press the remaining candy over the top and sides.
- Wrap lightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
- For easier slicing, after this initial chilling, freeze the cake for at least 1 day.
- It will then slice like an ice cream cake.