Blue Cheese Pork ChopsFrom lilycooks 7 years ago
How to make it
- Over medium heat, melt butter in a large skillet
- Season the pork chops with pepper & garlic powder
- Fry them in melted butter until no longer pink and the juices run clear, about 20 - 25 minutes. Turn occasionally to brown evenly
- Remove pork chops from skillet and keep warm.
- Stir the whipping cream into the skillet, loosening any bits of meat stuck to the bottom.
- Add blue cheese and cook, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens, about five minutes.
- Pour sauce over warm pork chops and enjoy!