Pizza PotatoesFrom linebb956 6 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400f
- Put potatoe slices and package of seasoning mix into ungreased 2 guart casserole.
- Heat tomatoes, water and oregano to boiling
- Stir into potatoes
- Arrange pepperoni on top
- Sprinkle with cheese
- Bake uncovered 30-35 minutes..
- I'm not much on boxed foods.. but in a pinch... this works. I like to add some sliced black olives and parm cheese on top.. Like I said.. teens like it.
- You can substitute 1/2 ground beef or italian sausage for pepperoni... but stir this into the potatoes..