Feta And Roast Garlic Dip or spreadFrom jopop 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cut the garlic bulbs in half and drizzle with the olive oil, place them on some foil, wrap up and place on a baking tray and place in oven for around an hour at 190 degrees
- When the garlic is nice and soft and roasted, squeeze out each clove into a bowl
- Crumble the feta cheese into bowl
- Add the yogurt, the more you add the runnier it'll become
- Add the Olive oil,a tablespoon of vinegar,the pepper and a sprinkle of oregano
- Using a hand blintzer mix all the ingredients together until you have a smooth paste.
- Place in fridge
- Once this has been in the fridge for an hour or so it will set and you can use it for all kinds of things... Take a few spoons of the paste add olive oil and vinegar mix well and you have a fab salad dressing. Fill large hollowed out tomatoes with it and bake them in the oven. Warm it through slightly and serve in over tortilla chips. Spread it over crusty bread and add juicey tomatoes for a great sandwich.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookjopop Bristol, GB
The Rating3 people
I just looked at this one. It sounds very good, I will have to give it a try. Thank you for posting it. I am always on the look out for something different.mark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
This sounds great! I love feta. Have never had it in a dip before... high 5 Jimjimrug1 in Peoria loved it
Wow. Perfect. Thanks.merlin in San Francisco loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!