Seafood and Noodle CasseroleFrom upstatevoyager 9 years ago
- 8 ounces egg noodles shopping list
- salt and ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup frozen peas shopping list
- 1 onion, coarsley chopped shopping list
- 1 can crabmeat, drained and flaked shopping list
- 8 ounces shrimp, peeled and deveined shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 cup tomato juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup clam juice or seafood stock shopping list
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds shopping list
How to make it
- Cook noodles in boiling salted water 5 minutes. Add peas and onion and cook an additional 3 minutes. Drain.
- In bowl, combine pasta mixture with crab, shrimp and water chestnuts.
- Whisk together mayonnaise, tomato juice and clam juice or seafood stock. Add to noodles and stir gently.
- Transfer to casserole.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and almonds.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35 to 35 minutes or until top is browned and shrimp have turned pink.
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!