Oven-Fried Pork Chops Better Homes and GardenFrom mrtnzangel8 5 years ago
How to make it
- Trim fat from meat.
- Pour butter into a 13x9x2-inch baking pan, tilting pan to coat the bottom.
- In a shallow dish combine egg, milk, and pepper.
- Place stuffing mix in another shallow dish.
- Dip chops into egg mixture.
- Coat both sides with stuffing mix. Place in prepared pan.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 425* oven for 10 minutes.
- Turn chops. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes more or until done (160*F) and juices run clear.
The Cookmrtnzangel8 SW, MO
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!