microwave cheese sandwichFrom maryoftoday 9 years ago
How to make it
- take cheese out of the wrapper
- place between the 2 slices of bread
- wrap in a paper towel so you dont have to wash dishes
- put in microwave for 45 sec
- If you want to get fancy add a pickle
The Cookmaryoftoday Dallas, TX
The Rating5 people
Hilarious. I will show my husband this. I added a 5 rating and it's moved up a whole point up to 2!! Some people have no sense of humour.
Susansitbynellie in Glasgow loved it
Congrats for being one of the few who would admit to doing this. Being a purest, I do mine in a cast iron skillet to get the bread toasty. Try this with Swiss cheese for a change. RJelgourmand in Apia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!