Oven-Crisp Potato WedgesFrom shandy 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 525 degrees. Quarter potatoes and place in a large bowl. Drizzle ( I love that word) olive oil over potatoes and toss.
- Sprinkle garlic, salt paprika and pepper over potatoes; toss to coat well.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly spray with vegetable cooking spray. Arrange potatoes on prepared baking sheet. Roast for 20 minutes, stirring once or twice during cooking.
- Raise heat to broil. Broil potatoes until crisp, watching closely not to over-brown, about 1-2 minutes. Yum! :D
The Cookshandy Port Orchard, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!