Red Skinned Mashed PotatoesFrom shandy 7 years ago
- 2 Pounds Red Skinned potatoes - leave skins on and just clean and quarter shopping list
- 1/2 c. butter (unsalted) shopping list
- 4 oz. cream cheese shopping list
- 1/4 c. whipping cream shopping list
- 1/2 t. granulated garlic shopping list
- 1/4 t. freshly ground pepper shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- After potatoes are cooked to fork tender, drain and place back on stove top for 30 to 45 seconds to toss potatoes, making sure the rest of the water is evaporated. Place potatoes in a bowl and add the rest of the ingredients listed.
- How you prefer to mash potatoes is open to taste. I prefer whipping them using my Kitchen Aide Mixer. My Mom prefers using a potato masher utensil. Either way, the potatoes turn out wonderful.
The Cookshandy Port Orchard, WA
The Rating5 people
This is the best comfort food I know! I will always take mashed potatoes! :)rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
Wow.... yummmjo_jo_ba in Oshawa loved it
These sound great. I love garlic in potatoes, thanks.organicmama in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!