Blue Cheese Ricotta DipFrom mystic_river1 6 years ago
- 1 15-ounce container ricotta cheese shopping list
- 8 ounces blue cheese, such as gorgonzola or Maytag, crumbled (2 cups) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons apple cider or milk shopping list
- Freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- Snipped fresh chives or your favorite herb shopping list
- Green and/or red apple slices shopping list
- breadsticks or crackers shopping list
How to make it
- Allow ricotta and blue cheese to stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
- In a medium bowl stir together the cheeses, mashing with a fork until well combined.
- Stir in the apple cider.
- Add pepper to taste.
- Spoon into a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle with chives.
- Serve with apple slices.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating4 people
How did I miss this? Love it!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
You've got some great recipes Mystic. This one is great for the gang. Thanks and High 5!shazam in New York loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!