Ham and Scalloped Potatoes in the Crock PotFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
How to make it
- Put half of ham, potatoes and onions in crock pot.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper then grated cheese.
- Repeat with remaining ham.
- Spoon undiluted soup over top.
- Cover and cook on low for 10 hours.
People Who Like This Dish 69
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating6 people
I used russets & they turned dark while cooking. I,ll try reds next time. It was still a great recipe!!!pidj in urbana loved it
It's in the pot, crocking. Sprayed each layer of potatoes with a lemon spray to keep them from turning color.
An afterthought: Is the ham supposed to be raw or precooked going into the pot?pointsevenout in Athens loved it
Very tasty. Lots of flavor in this recipe. Would like to see you give it an option of a little while on hi before turning to low to finish cooking.pointsevenout in Athens loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!