Stir Fry Garlic Spinach With AnchoviesFrom wiffy 5 years ago
- 200g spinach leaves (stems removed) shopping list
- 2 tbsp chopped garlic shopping list
- 3 stalks spring onion, cut to 2-inch lengths shopping list
- 1/2 carrot, sliced shopping list
- 1/4 cup deep fried anchovies aka ikan billis shopping list
- 2 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp sesame oil shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp chinese cooking oil shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in wok and stir fry garlic till golden brown.
- Add spring onions, carrot, anchovies, light soy sauce, sesame oil & chinese cooking oil. Stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the spinach and stir fry briefly. Spinach cooks quickly so off the fire as soon as the leaves have softened/wilted.
- Garnish with fried shallots and served.
- Note: Step by step illustrated guide available @ http://www.noobcook.com/2007/10/08/stir-fried-garlic-spinach-with-anchovies/