Baked Ham and EggsFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 3 cups cheddar cheese grated shopping list
- 3 cups ham cubed shopping list
- 10 slices bread buttered and cubed shopping list
- 3 cups milk shopping list
- 6 eggs beaten shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
How to make it
- Mix cheese, meat and bread in large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients then pour over meat mixture.
- Mix well.
- Pour into greased pan.
- Cover and refrigerate 8 hours.
- Bake at 325 for 30 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake another 30 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!