Apples SuzetteFrom jo_jo_ba 9 years ago
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter (do not substitute) shopping list
- 4 large tart apples - peeled, cored and sliced 1/4 inch thick shopping list
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 orange, juice and grated rind shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1/3 cup orange liqueur shopping list
How to make it
- In large, wide skillet, melt the butter.
- When foamy, add apples and sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Whisk together orange juice and cornstarch, add with rind to pan.
- Bring to a simmer and cook 10 minutes, stirring, until apples are tender. Turn heat to lowest settings.
- Pour liqueur over everything in the pan.
- Using a long match, ignite the sauce.
- Remove pan from heat and allow the flames to subside.
- Serve immediately.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
On A Budget559 members
Sweet Tooth447 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Make Your Ingredients222 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group171 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members
Party Food316 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members