Cabbage and red pepper sauteFrom notyourmomma 7 years ago
- 1 tbsp of vegetable oil (canola) shopping list
- 1/2 head of cabbage (perhaps 6 cups chopped) shopping list
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 2 teaspoons paprika shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon of dried dill weed shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (or one clove garlic, minced or pressed) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds shopping list
- 1 package of Splenda shopping list
- 1/8 cup of white wine or chicken stock shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in pan. Saute' pepper for a minute or two, then add cabbage.
- After another minute, add the seasonings and the sweetening.
- Cook until vegetables are tender.
- If the pan gets too dry as it cooks, add a little white wine, chicken stock, or water.
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!