Bran MuffinsFrom yummers 9 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups wheat bran shopping list
- 1 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2/3 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 /2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375. Grease 12 muffin cups
- mix together wheat bran and buttermilk. Let stand for 10 minutes
- Beat together oil, egg, sugar and vanilla. Add to buttermilk mixture
- Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Stir flour mixture into buttermilk mixture until just blended.
- Spoon battere into prepared muffin tins
- bake for 15 to 20 minutes
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookyummers Port Moody, CA
The Rating3 people
Great post Tycherihannah in Shickshinny loved it
Just made these with the substitute for buttermilk and they turned out awesome. I also added 1 cup of diced, peeled plums, right off the tree and it really added the special something. Great recipe.ickinom2 in Medicine Hat loved it
I am a little confused...
What kind of flour do you use?
And by 375 do you mean Fahrenheit or Centigrade?muffinmonster in Manchester loved it