Apple Cinnamon JellyFrom cyates798 8 years ago
How to make it
- Measure sugar; set aside. Stir pectin into apple juice.
- Add red hots and let them melt.
- Bring to a full boil over high heat, stirring constantly.
- Add sugar all at once; stir.
- Return to full rolling boil. Boil hard for one minute; stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat. Skim foam if necessary.
- Carefully ladle into hot sterilized jars, leaving 1/4 inch headspace.
- Adjust the caps. Process for 10 minutes in a boiling water canner.
- Remove jars from canner. Let jelly cool for 12-24 hours.
- Check lids for seal by pressing down on the center of the lid.
- If the lid springs up, it has not sealed and should be stored in the refrigerator.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookcyates798 Odessa, FL
The Rating4 people
Hi there! Yes we love this jelly it is really good on home-made biscuits!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Oh yummy!!!! I've found a gold mine with your recipes. They all look delicious. Thanks for sharing!
Donnaannieoakley63 in Columbia loved it
This sooooo good! Love apple-cinnamon.gapeach55 in Covington loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!