Crock pot cubed minute steakFrom jackmuldoon 9 years ago
- 5 yukon gold potatoes. shopping list
- 4 cubed steaks. shopping list
- 1 clove garlic diced. shopping list
- 1pkg. mushroom gravy mix. shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup water. shopping list
- 1 white or red onion quartered and seperated. shopping list
- 1 can button mushrooms. shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, undeluted. shopping list
How to make it
- Quarter and halve potatoes into bite size pieces.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Layer Cubed steaks over potatoes and season.
- Add garlic clove diced.
- Spread pkg. of mushroom gravy mix over meat.
- Add water, mushrooms, onions, and soup over top of meat.
- slow cook on high for 6 hrs. on high.
- The meat has broken down and is so tender.
- This dish is so easy and provides great flavor to a simple and easy meal.
The Cookjackmuldoon Redford, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!