Cuban Chicken SkewersFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup orange juice shopping list
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 2 large garlic cloves minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 2 pounds uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 32 chunks shopping list
- 12 medium jalapeno peppers halved lengthwise shopping list
- 2 servings olive oil cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Combine juices, oil, garlic, cumin, paprika, salt and oregano in a food storage bag.
- Add chicken and peppers then seal bag and turn to coat.
- Place bag on a plate on bottom shelf in refrigerator and marinate 8 hours.
- Preheat grill and thread chicken and pepper halves onto 8 metal or wooden skewers.
- Use 4 pieces chicken and 3 pieces pepper per skewer.
- Coat with cooking spray then grill skewers turning often for 8 minutes.