Puerco PibilFrom vanessa 10 years ago
- 5 tbsp. Annatto shopping list
- 2 tsp. cumin shopping list
- 8 allspice shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. cloves shopping list
- 1 tbsp black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup white vinegar shopping list
- 2 Japaleno peppers shopping list
- 2 tbsp. salt shopping list
- 8 cloves garlic shopping list
- juice of 5 lemons shopping list
- 5 lbs. pork shoulder roast shopping list
How to make it
- Grind all the spices in coffee grinder used only for spice grinding.
- Add everything but the pork butt to a blender jar and pulse until it is well mixed.
- Cut the pork into large chunks. Put the pork and the marinade into a ziploc bag and let it sit in the refrigerator for 3-6 hours.
- Preheat oven to 325
- Pour the pork and marinade into a dutch oven and cover. Bake in the oven for 3 hours.
- Serve with rice.
People Who Like This Dish 21
The Cookvanessa Middleton, WI
The Rating4 people
This looks FABULOUS!!sunny in Portland loved it
The cooking temperature is 325°F which is approx. 160°C (better not cook it in 325°C). I cook it for 4 hours.thisisjjs in Olsztyn loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!