Roast Pumpkin Spinach Feta SaladFrom jaeleepoms 7 years ago
- 1/2 large pumpkin shopping list
- 2 Tspn olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans, lightly toasted shopping list
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves shopping list
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled shopping list
- ***DRESSING*** shopping list
- 1 Tbsp stone-ground mustard shopping list
- 3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375*. Cut pumpkin, remove seeds and chop flesh into bite-size pieces.
- Place pumpkin and olive oil in roasting pan, season well with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Roast until pumpkin is tender and lightly golden, about 30-40 minutes. Cool completely and remove skin from pumpkin pieces.
- Place pumpkin, nuts and spinach in a bowl and toss with the dressing.
- Top with crumbled feta and garnish with toasted pumpkin seeds (optional).