Jalapeno JellyFrom skystone 7 years ago
How to make it
- Bring ingredients to hard boil.
- Remove from heat. Let stand exactly 5 mins.
- Stir in one bottle of certo. Mix well and pour into hot sterilized jars
- (can be right from dishwasher, or ones that have been boiled in hot water.
- These jars must be small canning jars.
- Seal with ball jar lids and rings.
- Turn them upsidedown to cool. Then turn upright.
- Easily doubled.
- Contributor: Grandma Lowell
- Yield: 12 jars
The Cookskystone Boerne, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!