Smoked Sausage Rice SkilletFrom ambauer 9 years ago
How to make it
- Slice the sausage into bite sized pieces. Brown in a skillet over medium heat. If desired, drain on paper towels to remove excess fat.
- To skillet, add rice, stir rice in skillet until just toasted (a couple minutes).
- Add the can of soup and water to rice and sausage in skillet. Stir to combine.
- Cover skillet and simmer on low heat about 20 minutes or until rice is cooked through, the liquid should be absorbed and you'll be left with a risotto like consistency.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookambauer Berkeley, CA
The Rating6 people
I have served this several times to my family and they always love it. I love onions so, while the sausage is browning I add some chopped onion. Either way it tastes great and is quick!!!mcdoodlesmom in loved it
I tried this recipe last night. I am not a fan of Cream of Mushroom soup but you could hardly taste it. The recipe was awesome. Also, great reheated the next day. Thanks.june in South Lyon loved it
I made this dish today for my wife and we both loved it. It was very quick to prepare and very filling as well.846Studios in Danville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!